Monday, February 8, 2010

How do you imagine a relationship? What do you need from a relationship? Is it the romance? Is it the sweet words? Is it the care? Is it the respect? Is it the adventure? Is it the flirting? Is it the great mood that makes you feel like you are flying? Is it the tingling in your stomach or maybe the laughs and blushes? I have it all….and even for me it was a bit surprising at the beginning. Tadao is that type of person who makes you feel free and at the same time wanting to come to him. Strange, right? Every night after work I hurry to the computer to talk to a man who despite some language issues, has managed to charm me to the core. Yes, this is possibleJ)). If you did not know, learning English is quite a difficult task for a Japanese man and I am feeling grateful every day for the effort that this person makes in order to communicate with me. Just in case you are wondering - yes, we are still at the communicating stage, but frankly, I do not need much more. I have told this in my previous note, but I would really want to repeat myself on this one – Japanese men are very respectful! How would you feel if a man who does not even know the Latin alphabet tried to learn your language just so that you had less stress in your communication? Is there anything more romantic? And here we have come to the romantic aspect. Ladies – Japanese men are very romantic and I can show you Tadao as an example. Has any man asked you in what part of the world do you live so that he could look in the same direction before he sleeps? Has anyone named his pillow with your name and using it to express his care? Ha ha, funny right? And here is another great quality that personally for me was a discovery about the nature of Japanese men – great sense of humorJ)). So until now we have discovered three qualities – respectful, romantic, funny – isn’t this a winning combination ;)?

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment