Saturday, February 6, 2010

Raise the sails...my journey begins:))

It is always difficult to find the right words at the beginning and this is not an exception for me. This blog is supposed to reflect my emotions and opinions as I am starting to learn about the relationships between Moldavian women and Japanese men. Would this be a match made in heaven???, after all we are talking about two people who live half way around the world from each other. It is what both parts wonder...but since I am a Moldavian woman I can only write my side of the story. My first question was:"Is this possible?" Can two people who live in totally different environments become one? If sometime ago, I would have had my reservations, right now I have only one answer for you ladies - IT DOES NOT MATTER! In matters of the heart it has no importance if one was born black or white or red, if he was born in Japan or right around the corner, if you know him for a month or if you have known him a lifetime. As long as your heart is sincere, love can surprise you! The other day I asked a friend how did she imagine a Japanese man to be. She said what most women would say - that she imagines him to be reserved, intelligent, somewhat calculated. It is a preconceived opinion that most of us have...Our only access to Japanese culture were samurai movies and the few decent sushi places. As one of you, let me tell you - we were wrong! Our conceptions about Japanese men and culture are very limited. From my daily experience of interacting with Japanese people I found out that not only are they intelligent, but also very calm and polite. Their reserved and laconic manner of speech is a direct consequence of the extreme respect that characterizes their culture. So ladies, if you want somebody who will be a real gentleman with you, choosing a man from Japan is the right way to go!!! I had a chance to experience this on myself:))). Trust me it feels great!
to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment