Tuesday, February 9, 2010

huh...?

I did not think I would write today, but I just found out a detail that may be interesting to know for both the men from Japan and the women from Moldova. Moldovan women do like men with glasses!!! Apparently women in Japan do not like to see a man with glasses, but us women from this tiny Eastern Europe country see glasses as a sign of intelligence. I think most ladies will agree with me that a man who wears glasses looks more masculine and his presence is stronger. Personally for me and since this is my blog I have the right to say this out loud - a man with glasses looks very attractive:))). Hope this was useful for both parties. If you are curious then please visit our website - www.japan-moldova.net/md

1 comment:

  1. Lately, some young Japanese people choose to wear fashion glasses just because they can easily change their looks. Those people are called, "Megane danshi" for men, and "Megane jyoshi" for women. Megane is glasses in Japanese. Personally, I also find women with glasses attractive depending on the occasions.

    ReplyDelete